Nepenthes will not go dormant, but may not produce traps/pitchers during winter. Sarracenias, Venus Fly Traps and Drosera - repot in Sphagnum Peat Moss with perlite mixed in. Home; How-to; Gallery; Rewards; Shows & Events; My Account; CONTACT US; Sign In or Create an Account; Cart ; Search. As a wholesale platform, we have been offering lots of China 6 carnivorous plants suppliers online. A simple recipe for success is full sun, mineral free water, and the right media. Traps/pitchers can be produced all year round. Usually inside your gift shop is too dark. Sarracenia purpurea purpurea Ease to Grow: Easy. North American pitcher plants (Sarracenia) and Venus Flytraps (Dionaea) are native to temperate climatic areas and require a brief winter dormancy period in order to maintain health & vigor. Not all insects are eaten by Carnivorous Plants. FERTILISING: The majority of our carnivorous plants and companions are hardy to at least zone 6 and are native plants of the United States. Nepenthes - repot in a mixture of 75% orchid bark, and the other 25% made up of perlite, sphagnum moss and sphagnum peat moss. Pot size - 100mm red pot - mixed varieties, Pot size - 120mm green pot - mixed varieties, Pot size - 120mm red pot - mixed varieties, Pot size - 180mm square pot - mixed varieties, Pot size - 100mm square pot of mixed varieties, Pot size - 270mm green or terracotta window box - mixed varieties, FLOWERING: Flowers in spring, summer and autumn, Pot size - 220mm terracotta bowl with saucer - mixed varieties, Pot size - 130mm basket - mixed varieties. Filters. 0 Items Toggle navigation. Pans Carnivores has been supplying local and international markets with carnivorous plants since 2006.. Our main objectives are to further the knowledge of and accessibility to carnivorous plants. FLOWERING: Gorgeous flowers in spring that look like upside down Umbrellas. Wholesale carnivorous plants: We grow various types of carnivorous plants. FLOWERING: Flowers in spring, but are not grown for their flowers. In winter, Sarracenias and Venus Fly Traps go dormant. Carnivorous plants, such as Venus Fly Traps, Sarracenia and Drosera, are bog plants, so they need to sit in a tray of water at all times. Nepethes will not go dormant, just keep protected from frost. In a home situation, with the plants growing in small pots, you can help the plant a long a bit by feeding it Seasol and Powerfeed mixed together every 8 weeks during Spring, Summer and Autumn at about 2 ml of each per litre water. CARE: Keep water in their basket saucer, so they can drink when required. REPOTTING: For best results, repot in winter when the plants are in dormancy, every 2 years. This... Next Available: Check our live Availability for details "Upright pitcher plant" Scarlet Belle is a hardy... Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …. If you are looking for activities, classroom resources, games and gifts or carnivorous plants, let Carnivorous Plant Nursery supply your needs for venus flytraps, sundews, pitcher plants, butterworts, bog orchids and many more carnivorous plants. M-F, 8:30am - 5:00pm Eastern We usually have a selection of tropical species available throughout the year. Nursery news . Some use the plants for homes and eat the bugs that have already died inside the plants. 436, Delray Beach, FL 33445 firstname.lastname@example.org. CARE: Sit in a saucer or tray of water so it can drink from the bottom up. Plants. Carnivorous plants are fascinating organisms and can be added as an exotic element to your inventory. We procure seeds for our stock internationally and propagate via tissue-culture in local laboratories so that no carnivores are plantnapped from the wild. We have been growing carnivorous plants since 1990 and specialise in hardy carnivorous plants including Venus Flytrap (Dionaea), North American Trumpet Pitcher Plants (Sarracenia), Sundews (Drosera) and Cobra Lily (Darlingtonia), Bladderworts (Utricularia) and more. Sunshine Horticulture offers deals for a variety of carnivorous plants on orders of varying sizes. DO NOT overhead water, or you will splash the peat moss up on to the labels. The plants grow in a variety of soil types such as peat, sand, or loam, … Carnivorous plants, such as Venus Fly Traps, Sarracenia and Drosera, are bog plants, so they need to sit in a tray of water at all times. You are welcome to copy any of this information for your customers. We are accepting mail orders of $50.00+. 601 N Congress Ave., Ste. POSITION: Prefers a bright position, morning to early afternoon sun, kitchen window sill, porch, patio etc - inside or out. Carnivorous Plant Nursery is your one-stop shop for carnivorous plants and useful information on their care and culture. Catching 3. The plant needs the thrill of the catch to release its digestive juices to break down the insect. For more growing information, please visit our Growing Information Page.